Food Pantry Needs
- Single Serve Cereal or Oatmeal
- Healthy Cereal or Oatmeal
- Canned Ham, Chicken, Chili or Beef Stew
- Single Serve Tuna and Crackers
- Shelf-Stable Pudding Cups
- Chunky Soups
- Canned Oranges or Pineapple in Juice
- Ravioli or SpaghettiOs
- Single Serve Mac and Cheese or Ravioli
- Single Serve Fruit Cups
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Peanut Butter (Creamy and Crunchy)
- Jams and Jelly (Other than Grape)
- Baked Beans, White Beans, and Kidney Beans
- Pantry Staples like Flour, Sugar, Spices, Oil
- Crackers and Granola Bars
- Grocery Bags (Paper, Plastic or Reusable)
Please note: we are not currently able to accept donations of household items or clothing due to volunteer limitations and concerns with COVID-19.
We can NOT accept medications of any kind, baby formula, bedding, electronics or furniture.
Personal Care Essentials
- Toothbrushes and Toothpaste
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Razors, shaving cream
- Soap or Body Wash
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Detergent
Thanks to collaboration with Coverd, we provide diapers and feminine products to families in need. We do accept donations of these items as well, but the need is not as high.
We are accepting donations of fully assembled Power Packs for students in need. For instructions on how to make a Power Pack, click here.
Ways You Can Help
Host a Collection Drive at your school, with your Girl Scout or Boy Scout troop, or in your neighborhood. Click here for more information on how to organize a food drive.
Celebrating a birthday? Ask your guests to bring items to donate to pantry OR fill a bag with birthday supplies: cake mix, icing, balloons, gift wrap, and birthday cards.
Donate school supplies for our Back to School program.
Holiday food, turkeys and hams will help fill our Thanksgiving and Christmas program needs.
Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and select IPM as your charity of choice to receive the rewards.
Identify IPM as your charity of choice on your Amazon Smiles Account! Use this link to sign up!
If you are unable to donate food or other items, please consider making a financial gift so that we can continue to serve, especially during these challenging times. To donate online, CLICK HERE!