School’s just out but the new year is right around the corner.
August 1 – Donation Deadline to IPM
1. School Supplies
- Spiral notebooks – 1 and 3 subjects
- Pocket folders, 3 ring binders/dividers
- Index cards & Highlighters
- #2 Pencils & large, pink erasers
- 3 hole loose leaf paper – narrow & wide lined
- Pens – cap and click styles
- Rulers & Protractors
- USB Flash drives & basic calculators
- Water based markers, colored pencils
- 3 ring binders – various sizes
- Scissors (large for Jr & Sr High)
- 4 oz bottle of glue & glue sticks
To purchase gym shoes in order to participate in Gym Class. These shoes may be the only pair these children have to wear during the entire school year. Payless cards preferred.
3. Gently Worn Clothing including BLUE JEANS
As you sort through your own children’s school clothes, consider donating ALL of their out grown, gently worn clothing to IPM so our clients have the opportunity to look great this year. All sizes, K – 12 are needed.
Signups for families will be on Monday, July 24 from 1:00 to 3:00 at the Newtown United Methodist Church.
Contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-561-3932 if you have any questions about donations.