Bugs on a Log
Makes: 1 Servings
- 1 celery stalk (Cut into 3 pieces)
- Apple slices
- Carrot, raw, sliced into 3″ pieces
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1 tablespoon raisins (regular or golden)
- Unsweetened whole grain cereal
- Peanuts, chopped
Choose one “log” option, top with a spread and sprinkle with a “bug.”
Makes: 1 Serving; Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 strawberries
- 1 graham cracker (broken in half)
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 tablespoons)
1. Rinse the strawberries in water.
2. Slice the strawberries.
3. Add the yogurt and strawberries to 1/2 of graham cracker.
4. Top with the other 1/2 of graham cracker.
5. Enjoy immediately.
Substitute any desired low-fat yogurt flavor. Try other fruits like blueberries, bananas, etc.